hi to all CrazyEngineers

hi to all i am new here but i have seen that all engineers here are CrazyEngineers and i also want to be like all of you.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Welcome to CE Atul! Good to have you here. Start commenting on different threads of your choice and you will soon become a proud

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Many CS & IT Students have this subject. The books I have heard of are: 1. Digital Signal Processing: Alen V.Oppenheim and W.Schaffer 2. Digital Signal Processing: Proskies and Morialkies...
I know 2 books: 1. Cryptography and networks security principles & practice By William Stallings 2. Cryptography in C and C++ by Michael Welschenbach Please suggest some other good author...
We had only one book for this that covered the whole syllabus. "Object Oriented Modeling and Design" by James Rumbaugh, Michale Biaha, William Premerlani It would be great if someone...
The problem with this subject is that it is too vast and one book won't easily cover one's needs. Still, I have a list of 4 books: 1. Procedural elements...
The best book we found was: COBOL Programming by M. K. Roy, D. Ghosh Dastidar. Other one was: Information System through COBOL by S. Philiphakis, Leenard. Please suggest other best...