CrazyEngineers
  • tian
    tian

MemberOct 8, 2007

Hi to all CE's, I'm Tian

Name: Tian

Engineering Trade: Electronic Engineering

Work Experience: Part of research in transformator company

Hobbies & Interests: Analog and digital electronics, microprocessor, microcontroller, Intel 8051, MCS51, Atmel AVR, Microchip PIC, Motorola 68000-series, Artificial Intelligence, Digital Signal Processing.

Aim in life: To be well known Electronic Engineering.😁

I joined CrazyEngineers because: Now I am doing final project. Hope every one here will help me.
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorOct 8, 2007

Hi Tian 😀

Welcome to CE. I'm sure you will love interacting with craziest engineering brains from all around the world. Of course there are many CEans who'd be willing to help you with your final year project.

I'd like you to go through this thread and let us know if you can help - #-Link-Snipped-#

Of course, do tell your friends about CE 😁

Have a wonderful time on CE!

-The Big K-
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Elisa

MemberOct 8, 2007

tian
    Name: Tian

Engineering Trade: Electronic Engineering

Work Experience: Part of research in transformator company

Hobbies & Interests: Analog and digital electronics, microprocessor, microcontroller, Intel 8051, MCS51, Atmel AVR, Microchip PIC, Motorola 68000-series, Artificial Intelligence, Digital Signal Processing.

Aim in life: To be well known Electronic Engineering.😁

I joined CrazyEngineers because: Now I am doing final project. Hope every one here will help me.
    Hi Tian, welcome to crazy engineers forum!
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register