Hi! I'm new here!

hi m new here hope u all will cooperate with me

Replies

• just2rock
    just2rock
    Re: hi

Er.Neal
    Hi Neil welcome to CE..w"ll surely co-eperate with you..but will request you to use this link to put your introduction forum mail @::#-Link-Snipped-#

Thanks,
    J2R
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome, please tell us about yourself!
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Welcome to CE!
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Welcome to CE
  • J I J O
    J I J O
    Er.Neal
    Welcome to CE... Well tell us more about urself.. and have a pleasant stay😁
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE!!😎😎
  • Yamini L
    Yamini L
    Welcome to CE..Hope you will enjoy being here..
  • babloo0311
    babloo0311
    Hello Neal , First of all, Behalf of all my CEAns would like to congratulate for joining.
    Secondly, You will really enjoy technically, socially, worldly and many more.
    have a good start and continue.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

what is a six-level computer ? I need a complete explanation please because there were two questions in last year's exam that might come in this year's exam.. [FONT="]( Q....
πŸ˜• Is it possibale to send virus in mp3 formayt?? I heard about terrorest site which give free downlode of letest mp3 songs. they send a virus file along with...
my hobby is to collect a most important digital data & make a vast collection how many from us are similer in this hobby ????😁😁😁😁😁
CEans, CE is happily associated with Pune Institute of Computer Technology's Impetus & Concepts 2009. Official Website: Impetus & Concepts '09 More about Impetus & Concepts - INITIATION AND IDEALS:...
hello people , Please post the best proverbs you like and you want to follow in your life here. 😎😎