hi im kumaresh

i want do electrical project... so i want new and innovative ideas

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    m.kumaresan
    i want do electrical project... so i want new and innovative ideas
    Welcome to CE.
    Please start a new thread in project Idea section with the detail you want to do project so you can get proper responses. Feel free to discuss anything with us.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Asking for project idea in introductions section isn't a good idea. There's a dedicated section for it.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Apple in a few months going to launch its most awaited cell phone i.e. iPhone 5 and there are many features and designs that are already been showcased by many...
The age of unmanned combat aircrafts is here with the successful first phase flight tests of Northrop Grumman X-47B. The technology indicates a huge leap in the current era of...
Of late there seems to be a spate of trivial queries being posted on various categories in the CE community. The poster does not seem to be overly concerned about...
So at the WWDC 2012 Apple showcased its new product, the nest generation "MacBook Pro" Apple engineers have done an wonderful job making this beautiful and most powerful laptop now...
Can you write a C/C++/C#/JAVA program without main() ? Its impossible to write a C/C++/C# program without main() as main() marks the entry point of execution for any program. But...