HI i'm a new member

hi I'm Nischay Vinchhi, pursuing B.E. in Automobiles and this is my final sem.
i have been placed in L&T Infotech. my hobbies include watching football, writing songs and listening to music. my aim in life is to see myself well placed in a good company hopefully an automobile company. i joined crazyengineers cuz i felt there are many more engineers like me and it would b good to connect with them and b updated

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Hi Nischay.. Welcome to CE ๐Ÿ˜€ .
    Congratulations on being placed and all the best for you goal in life.
    Hope you will stay updated here and collaborate with other crazyengineers ๐Ÿ‘
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE, Have a nice stay here. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • prashpan
    prashpan
    Welcome to CE Nischay!!
    How did you find CE?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Good to have you here Nischay. Good decision. ๐Ÿ˜€

Welcome to the CE Family. Be an active member.
  • gohm
    gohm
    Hello & welcome to CE!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

There's no age to entrepreneur and it's absolutely okay to become an entrepreneur at any stage in life. Entrepreneurship is often looked at as something that is 'risky' and 'difficult';...
I'm sure a lot of our CEans in final year of engineering have been placed in various companies. From my own experience, the education and the industry connect is missing....
Hey there everybody at Crazy Engineers! My name is Varun Agrawal and I am a student of Computer Science and Engineering at National Institute of Technology, Surat. My interests include...
Hello Ceans, I need a help regarding my project. I am making a Weather forecasting system using Fuzzy logic and I am using Matlab for it. I wish to create...
CAN ANYBODY SUGGEST ME THE DETAIL OF RADIOGRAPHY TEST ON FERROUS STRUCTURAL MATERIALS?