Hi....I completed my engineering in CSE branch but my CGPA is less than 6 .0 so my problem is can I apply for jobs in companies plz inform me

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Yes, you can. You'll have to look for the companies that have the recruitment eligibility criteria suitable to you. 

I'd recommend starting with smaller companies that are willing to give you a chance based on your skills-set. 

But before you do that - you'll have to figure out what are you exceptionally good at - any programming language, software, tool, operating system etc. If not, you'll have to work on improving your skills-set so that the recruiters find it difficult to reject you.

What are the skills you are exceptionally good at? 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi,I'm a BE COMP student eager to make project in AI or Machine learning domain . Will u tell latest topics & how do we implement projects like face recognition...
Engineering colleges have resumed new sessions - and colleges have asked students to finalise their project ideas. A lot of engineering students are now finding the best ideas to work...
I have 58.55 % in my BE ,2017 passout .and I m from ECE background, please tell me it is good to do cdac .