hi..... i am new biotechnician

hi frnz...i'm a new biotech engineer... willing to lead my life with some innovation.😀

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hello Ashok,

Welcome to CE!
    Tell us more about yourself & how did you discover CE?
  • lukeryberg19
    lukeryberg19
    Welcome to the forums. What is, in your opinion the difference between a biotech engineer and a biomedical engineer?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Here is another surprise question of the CE Grand Quiz Contest - [Worth 10 CE Coins] Early morning a team of girls left from the east bank of the river...
Hello Friends, Yesterday I got offer letter from Accenture. And in the information it is written that they will conduct 2 phase training. First Phase will be conducted on December...
hai folks. i'm having a real tough time trying to type this down here. it must be because i'm just starting to use a touchphone (this one belongs to my...
Hey all, I am a freshman honors student at Arizona State University with a current declared major of Biomedical Engineering with a minor in Physics. 😁 Looking for networking of...
CEans, We're taking steps to grow CE beyond a forum and a blog. This thread invites all the ideas which you'd like being executed through CrazyEngineers. I remember there were...