Hi! I am here to BECOME PHENOMENAL!

Hey!
First -> @KaustubhKatdare (@TheBigK) - Thank you so much for creating this experience,it's an amazing platform,it's a PRIVILEGE to be here.I am HAPPY to have discovered this through the TheBigG.

I LOVE THIS FORUM -> the design,the people,the quality of comments,interactions,ALMOST EVERY SINGLE THING (yes..even the name and the color!!!!)
It's one of the BEST FORUMS (design+quality of content+insights) I've ever come across.

Another important feature I noticed was that I couldn't "edit" my posts (maybe I can after a fixed post count??... it was a little weird at first and counter-intuitive) - I realized that this made me to proof-read every post and avoid making any mistakes! -> very effective!!!

I got a lot of insights and value from the posts here,even from those topics which don't interest me.Found things that I like and developed interests in things that I "thought" I didn't like.

A little about ME :
I'm almost 20,entering in my third year of "engineering" from a Mumbai University ( yeah... ๐Ÿ˜” ) affiliated college.
In love with Technology especially Computers.
Stumbled across some new areas like Marketing,Self-Improvement,Psychology,Graphology,Business -> loving it!
Used to watch a lot of TV,eat junk -> STOPPED IT and took things under control,going well so far.. ๐Ÿ˜
Made some new friends with similar interests,got rid of things and people that were holding me back...tough BUT IT WAS WORTH IT! ๐Ÿ˜
Currently finding my PASSION and exploring everything that I like!!!
I have a mymind=BLOWN! situation these days considering I came across some wonderful stuff (almost a year now),more valuable and awesome than the ones I knew in those 18 years!!!

Many more things to share/develop,the journey has just started!!! ๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Welcome phenomenal, to our House.
    Feel free to explore the different rooms(sections) of our beautiful home(CE).
    We also have Library(Resources) in our house, don't forget to check it out : #-Link-Snipped-#
    Feel free to start new threads & comment in any existing threads.

Be active, buddy ๐Ÿ˜
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Who's BigG?
  • Phenomenal
    Phenomenal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Welcome phenomenal, to our House.
    Feel free to explore the different rooms(sections) of our beautiful home(CE).
    We also have Library(Resources) in our house, don't forget to check it out : #-Link-Snipped-#
    Feel free to start new threads & comment in any existing threads.

Be active, buddy ๐Ÿ˜
    Hey Abhishek,
    Thanks man.Already skimmed through various sections and downloaded the best resources out here,it's great!
    I have a few amazing resources that I'll share them soon,got loads of e-books,info-graphics,websites.I think I'll post a list soon to avoid any issues for the site,users can download it responsibly from another source.

Also I want to share something that just popped up in my mind when I saw the quality of responses and content out here...this is my vision,this is something I believe will be truly valuable to EACH OF US.

A little background story : I've had enough of trolls,pictures,videos and all that useless stuff which has successfully spammed such a beautiful platform (the internet).It never made a difference to my life and just "filled" my time between work and sleep.I am happy that I could reduce the amount of time I spent on those stupid things.
    I am now working actively to eliminate all of it completely forever ๐Ÿ˜
    Now my main focus is to use that time for something that WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE TO MY LIFE as well as for the people around me ๐Ÿ˜

So here's the thing -> I want EACH OF YOU (yes...you,every active member who has found CE to be truly valuable to them in some way) to share THE BEST STUFF (articles,books,websites...) THEY FOUND on the internet - only your BEST stuff - the things that helped them become a better person,improve their skill-set and even their lives.
    (I know this isn't a self-help or improvement forum but if something has a great amount of value,I believe it's worth sharing it in a wonderful place like CE).

It can something related to productivity,time-management,some exercises for better posture,,health,some techniques for better communication,something about body language,career related...JUST ANYTHING - CAN BE ANYTHING WHICH YOU THINK IS VALUABLE FOR YOU personally and will be useful for the rest of us!
    This will help you as well as others and we can reduce the time we spend on finding the best solution/technique.
    You can also create AWARENESS about something that you've learnt/discovered/experienced- for eg:taking a quick 20-min nap is much better for your productivity rather than sleeping for more than 30 mins because you will go into deep sleep and feel more tired!

And THE BEST OF THE BEST CAN BE STICKIED in the sub-forums!
    This will also attract quality users who can contribute to our community and make it even more valuable ๐Ÿ˜

@TheBigK : If possible,maybe we can have a sub-forum for Self-Development,Money,Health,etc where people who have some amazing experiences can share it with us!

Kaustubh Katdare
    Who's BigG?
    Oh!I meant Google - I think the Windows Tips and Tricks thread was one of the first ones I came across.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Great intro! Welcome to CE, Phenomenal. See you active in the forums then!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    You see, I'm no longer 'Big K'. Very soon, we'll conduct a drive to encourage people to use their real names on the site.

#-Link-Snipped-# - we're happy to have you here. We look forward to your contribution.
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Welcome aboard mate! Sail along and enjoy your time here. Be active! Hoping to see some valuable comments and threads from you in the #-Link-Snipped-# section.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

why slip ring motors are being replaced by drives for industrial purposes?
Hello Friends, I am using Terminal and Hercules terminal utility. Please suggest if there is any good terminal utility other than these. Regards, Harshad Italiya
Compared to single stage evaporative coolers, two stage coolers are more efficient, but the added stage takes up considerable space and is costly to manufacture. For this reason, two stage...
I recently learnt that the best color to make an umbrella for use inn summers is to have white surface on the top and the bottom surface painted black. What...
Hi guys, How to reduce heat in laptop. is there any product available for reduce heat in laptop.