hi guys

hi guys i m doing bteh(electrical) I need ur help in selecting the project topic

Replies

• gohm
    gohm
    Welcome to CE, you might want to post your project ideas in that forum for better assistance.
  • niniandcat
    niniandcat
    spupadhyay1986
    hi guys i m doing bteh(electrical) I need ur help in selecting the project topic

yes ,post your ideas on the forum

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What is your opinion about the best operating system for desktop/laptops ? Basis of your opinion should be on following parameters Reliability Scalability Ease to use Easy to administer Security
What will be best branch of technology from 6-10 years from today ? Imagine that you have to recommend this to for some in 10th today. I am not sure...
i am a computer science engineer who ll b passin out in 2009. i wanna establish my career in microprocessors. is my engineering degree enough for that or do i...
[Article cross posted from here : Know your CEan raj87verma88] CEans, Continuing our tradition of bringing you more about our own CEans, we bring you our editor CEan - raj87verma88...
Can any one here help me in making a mini project in remote control bulb to switch on and off it from a ddistance of 10m by a light signal...