Hi from Maldives

Hello there every one.
I was just googling around for electronics forum, with the thought of talking and chatting and sharing what you built to other fellow engineers like me, I did come upon a few I must say but this site is the craziest...and I like it. So Here I am. ๐Ÿ˜ I think an intro is in order
My name is Rifaa-ath, and I am from Maldives.
I am at my late twenties and I have almost 18 years of field work experience in Electronics down to component level. Mostly in Consumer items and power electronics. But I am confident enuf to tackle anything electronics. I have been a lecturer for 8 years in a technical institute in Maldives but now I am a free lancer.
I am my own boss now. And mostly I built stuff and do research work just for the fun of it. I can't seem to get enuf...I am a crazy engineer.

But I have to repair stuff since I have lot of customers who would only come to me. So the research part is done in spare time mostly.
My educational back ground comes from NTTF in B' lore India.
Mostly I'm into building stuffs for my own use, and have done a few that are still working I must say.
Still getting parts here is not easy but I have contacts in china now, so parts is now not much of a problem.
I like to share my thoughts and get new ideas from other fellow engineers since each mind is unique in it's own way and a thought always helps, fresh ideas leads new ideas and we must give our knowledge to those who needs them. I am good at what I do but I am always delighted to meet some one better than me so tht I may learn something from them. This is what I believe in. And I do have a lot of resources too. ๐Ÿ˜
Well so much for tht. I can write for ever. but I guess we'll leave it here and leave the rest to other sections as I start my journey in this forum to become a well respected member.
Cheers and good health to all
Rifaa

Replies

• Rifaa
    Rifaa
    Hi!!! newbie from Maldives

Hello there every one.
    I was just googling around for electronics forum, with the thought of talking and chatting and sharing what you built to other fellow engineers like me, I did come upon a few I must say but this site is the craziest...and I like it. So Here I am. ๐Ÿ˜ I think an intro is in order
    My name is Rifaa-ath, and I am from Maldives.
    I am at my late twenties and I have almost 18 years of field work experience in Electronics down to component level. Mostly in Consumer items and power electronics. But I am confident enuf to tackle anything electronics. I have been a lecturer for 8 years in a technical institute in Maldives but now I am a free lancer.
    I am my own boss now. And mostly I built stuff and do research work just for the fun of it. I can't seem to get enuf...I am a crazy engineer.

But I have to repair stuff since I have lot of customers who would only come to me. So the research part is done in spare time mostly.
    My educational back ground comes from NTTF in B' lore India.
    Mostly I'm into building stuffs for my own use, and have done a few that are still working I must say.
    Still getting parts here is not easy but I have contacts in china now, so parts is now not much of a problem.
    I like to share my thoughts and get new ideas from other fellow engineers since each mind is unique in it's own way and a thought always helps, fresh ideas leads new ideas and we must give our knowledge to those who needs them. I am good at what I do but I am always delighted to meet some one better than me so tht I may learn something from them. This is what I believe in. And I do have a lot of resources too. :grin:
    Well so much for tht. I can write for ever. but I guess we'll leave it here and leave the rest to other sections as I start my journey in this forum to become a well respected member.
    Cheers and good health to all
    Rifaa
  • gohm
    gohm
    Re: Hi!!! newbie from Maldives

Wow, welcome aborad CE and thanks for the great intro! Look forward to reading further posts.
  • MaRo
    MaRo
    Re: Hi!!! newbie from Maldives

You are very welcome here Rifaa, really hope to see you around!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Wow, CE goes to Maldives! ๐Ÿ˜

Guys, some day, we'll have CE Meet in Maldives!
  • Rifaa
    Rifaa
    The_Big_K
    Wow, CE goes to Maldives! ๐Ÿ˜

Guys, some day, we'll have CE Meet in Maldives!
    ๐Ÿ˜• CE Meet in Maldives. I wonder what u meant.
    I am sorry to say there ain't much like me here, rather lonely. That is why we have a forum I guess? HUH!

Any ways thanks for the warm welcome.
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Hello and Welcome to CE. Looking forward to your posts.
  • MaRo
    MaRo
    Rifaa
    ๐Ÿ˜• CE Meet in Maldives. I wonder what u meant.
    I am sorry to say there ain't much like me here, rather lonely. That is why we have a forum I guess? HUH!

Any ways thanks for the warm welcome.
    CE = Crazy Engineers, Big K meant CrazyEngineers members meeting.

From now Rifaa you are CEan, Everything is being CEtized here
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Welcome to CE! Nice introduction.

We are working on some projects now:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Hope you can lend us your expertise! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    MaRo already said what I'd have said ๐Ÿ˜ . We've started joining hands offline. We've already had meets in India [Pune & Mumbai] which was attended by CrazyEngineers [CEans] from these cities.

We are now expanding our wings in different cities around the world. We all should see meets happening in different parts of the world in this year.

Let's look forward to a CE world/asia meet in Maldives in next two-three years.

๐Ÿ˜€
  • billy419
    billy419
    Hi guys,

Few years ago I used to live in the Maldives. Wow what an amazing place - I wish I was still there. Great beaches, such friendly people - and the perfect place for a honeymoon! All you guys thinking of paying a visit to the Maldives should do! The Maldives are soooooooooo amazing!

[Admin Note: This is a workplace friendly forum.]

If that photo of the maldives doesn't persuade you, what will!
  • Rifaa
    Rifaa
    billy419
    Hi guys,

Few years ago I used to live in the Maldives. Wow what an amazing place - I wish I was still there. Great beaches, such friendly people - and the perfect place for a honeymoon! All you guys thinking of paying a visit to the Maldives should do! The Maldives are soooooooooo amazing!

If that photo of the maldives doesn't persuade you, what will!
    Hubbba !! Hubbba !!!!! nice babe.

Where did you live billy?
  • zavis2003
    zavis2003
    hi dude nice to meet you
    the thing which is different between you and me is that i am going forxperience
    and hope u would guide me as i am recently graduated Electronics Engineer
  • Rifaa
    Rifaa
    Sure dude.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello everyone, For all those in Mozilla Firefox AddOns, here comes the opportunity to showcase your talent in one of the biggest technical festivals of India, Techkriti 2009. This year,...
hi i need LTC1625 buck-boost converter chip for my final year project in chennai. i want to know from where i can get that chip. i want someone to help...
GIDS 2009 - Regroup, Retrain and Rebuild โ€‹ Great Indian Developer Summit is the biggest gathering of software developers from Java/J2EE, Microsoft computing technologies, Rich Internet Applications (RIA), Web 2.0,...
INDIA'S Position in 2020?
hi i urgently need the above topic for mys6 mini project.any body having ideas about the subject please help me with the details.urgently .also tel me the approximate cost