Hi friends

Myself Abdul Rahumaan from Chennai, presently I am working as a mechanical engineer in Tebodin Consulting and Engineering company in Chennai itself, I looking after all the fire protection system for commercial, industrial, power and oil sector.

I am looking a very good relationship with all the engineers in crazy engineers community. Hope I will get strong support from you guys.

Myself I have some IS, ASME, ASTM, API and NFPA standards, soon I will upload as per the availability in the site.

Thanks in advance
Abdul Rahumaan. A

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE; Abdul Rahumaan. It's a pleasure to have you with us. We hope to see you around often. Feel free to participate in all the discussions here.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can any one tell me about any online site where i can give free online test for my preperation of gate and other psu exam i have search for many...
Name: Deepak Choudhary Engineering Trade: Industrial & Production Engg. Final Year Student Location: Dehradun Occupation: Student Work Experience: I have worked with Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. almost one Year in...
Is it good to follow m.tech by qualifying GATE or it is just a time waste and we should go for job after engineering.........?
Hello, I wish to learn C programming language for campus selection. My problem is that I'm from Industrial engineering background with very limited exposure to computer and programming.
heya each n every lovely CEans out dere...grt to b a part of dis very section... m an aspiring engineer...gud to b here as a CEan too...hope to hear nyc...