Hi Friends !

hie friends im karthik pursuing ECE from JNTU hyd. im new on CE i`ve gone through the forum i found it very much informative and very useful for young engineers like us i would take this oppurtunity to thank the creators of this forum its really cool! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Karthik ๐Ÿ˜€ We hope you will enjoy CE and be an active contributor here. How did you discover CrazyEngineers? ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE!!

๐Ÿ˜€ One more from hyderabad!
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Welcome to CE karthik,

keep an active participation with us.
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    hiya karthik,

welcome to CE.

hope you learn and share more in here ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey guys i need an idea for my techfest , any idea relating to cars or locomotives would be greatly appreciated . thanks
Hi all, I am assigned a task to do a presentation on Ship's Alarm Control and Monitoring System (ACMS). The system should be a centralised system which integrates control and...
hiii friends on 3rd march in pragati engineerring college erudite 10 is going to b held intrsted candiidates can be participate in pps,model exbhitions,poster presentations and many more events strides.pragati.ac.in/Erudite.html...
Hey friends can you suggest some innovative project definition in Java for a stand-alone application..?
i am building a electric car where i am using a DC motor.like any other car this also has a battery. assume the top speed of the car is 80kmph...