CrazyEngineers
  • Sunil Singh
    Sunil Singh

MemberJan 27, 2014

Hi Everyone...!!!

About me...
    I'm Sunil Singh. Unfortunately I had to start blogging and posting with my nick name Onil. I'm in 3rd yr of my Industrial Engineering and reside in Nagpur. I like public speaking and my interests include playing football and "COOKING". I've highlighted cooking as guys normally don't have interest in such stuffs and I'm a big time fan of Sanjeev Kapoor. I support Chelsea and I can go on and on giving reasons for it. Player I like the most is.....any guesses...???...maybe u're right its Samuel Eto'o.
    I've got plenty of reasons behind getting associated with CrazyEngineers Some of those are:
    1. A big Brand Name , 2. It has got much to offer, 3. I'm Getting something new to learn (Blogging and writing articles technical as well as non-technical) , 4. It provides me an opportunity to interact with people from various fields and all over the world (if I'm not wrong), 5. CrazyEngineers.com - this site itself is certainly very addictive and informational. I can still go on but I would rather prefer ending this introduction here and stop boring you. At last I would like to thank the entire recruiting team for believing in me and giving me an opportunity to be a part of CrazyEngineers.
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Home Channels Search Login Register