Hi everyone

Hi guys this is Krishna kamal from Hyderabad, im into my final year of UG😔 Found CE very informative and a good place to spend time constuctively. My branch of study is Electronics. And yeah writing this post in a formal way as i saw the other posts in which it said that sms language is strictly prohibited😒 he he... hope i make some good friends out here...

Replies

• gohm
    gohm
    Welcome to CE Krishna Kamal.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE 😀 . Yes, SMS text is prohibited because CE is read by many talented, experienced professionals around the world. Not everyone appreciates SMS language.

We look forward to active participation from you.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Welcome to CE Krishna. 😀

Keep an active participation with us.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE!!!
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Welcome to CE krishna.....be regular here,participate actively and you will find it really informative.
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    welcome to CE krishna
  • callyD
    callyD
    Welcome to the forum. Have a wonderful stay!
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    Welcome!!!
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Welcome to CE !!!
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    HI Stag. Welcome to CE.

Keep an active participation with us.
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Welcome to CE

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Did you ever get very bad advice and follow it? When I reflect upon this, no outstanding incidents come to mind. I think between those who advised me and my...
Ning's no longer free for the communities. Those who host communities with Ning are being asked to go for premium membership or shift their communities elsewhere. In the meantime, the...
Source: Remains of the Day: Google's 1 Million+ Servers Edition - Remains - Lifehacker Lifehacker has an estimate of total number of servers owned by various companies. Here are few...
can any one tell me how to prepare slides for "multiple display of motorcycle" that means it has both analog and digital displays for speed,fuel indicator.........etc
Hi, Whenever we design a Gear pair in Machine Design [referring to books like VB BHandari or Khurmi Gupta], I believe that the Gear is assumed to be solid with...