Hi everyone

Hi everyone,

Newbie on this forum. Not new to Engineering though. My dad is a Manufacturing Engineer and he passed on his love of engineering to me. I tinkered around his shop a as a kid on summer vacations. I entered school myself last year, but low and behold got pregnant. My husband and I are expecting this little bundle Jan/Feb so school is on hold for a bit. But wanted to keep my mind active.

Happy to be here!

Rachel

~~~~~~~
Gapyear, Midlife & Corporate Volunteer Programs Abroad | The Leap

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Welcome to CrazyEngineers, and congratulations with the baby. We've got mom engineers on here too! ๐Ÿ˜€

Stick around the forums, there is plenty to do to keep your mind active.
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    Welcome to the world of Crazy Engineers. Hope you like it here.

Congratulations on the baby!! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE. We are happy to have you with us! ๐Ÿ˜€ . Congratulations to soon-to-be mommy-engineer ๐Ÿ˜€
  • rachelgrr
    rachelgrr
    Thank you thank you thank you everyone! ๐Ÿ˜€

Rachel

~~~~~~
    Gapyear, Midlife & Corporate Volunteer Programs Abroad | The Leap
  • priyank_180
    priyank_180
    Welcome to Our CE family.. ๐Ÿ˜
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    A grand welcome to our CE family.
    Hope an active participation from you.
    Enjoy our CE.
  • smita89
    smita89
    Hey there! Welcome to CE!! Hope your stay here is eventful!
    And congrats on your bundle of joy ๐Ÿ˜€
  • itchap
    itchap
    Welcome to CE.
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome to CE Rachel and congrats on the new edition to your family!
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Congratulations to soon-to-be mommy-engineer ๐Ÿ˜€
    Welcome to CE family...
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE Rachel.

Congratulations !!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Why there are so few good engineers... It's the time of the French Revolution and they're doing their usual daily beheadings. Today they're leading a priest, a prostitute and an...
CEans, Often, I receive feedback from members that the site is too complicated/difficult to understand. We've discussed this before, through conferences, and through CE Forums. However, I'm looking to seek...
Hello, I am having Oralce 9i databases in my system and I want to format a system,so how to take backup of oracle database and what are the steps I...
Hereโ€™s how: 1. First open Command Prompt (Start>Run>Type โ€œcmdโ€ without the quotes) 2. On the flushing cursor type โ€œdiskpartโ€ (again without the quotes) Note: Wait for the Diskpart> and the...
if SI engine fuel is changed from Petrol to LPG (Liquified petroleum gas), will there be any drop in engine life. What are the adverse effects expected from the outcome...