HI everyone

Hi friends, Myself moon from India, I want to discuss here my online business experience, You are most welcome to share your experience with me.

Hi all friend I have completed Aircraft Maintenance Engineering course. I till searching for job.

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Re: heloo

Hi moon welcome to CE.

why dont you introduce yourself in our format .
    😎😎

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey guys....I am planning on making a line follower for my final year thesis. Can you guys help me by giving me input or ideas that can make this a...
I'm wondering who's got the best avatar on CE. 😀 I'll create a poll once we have top 5 nominations. If you want to nominate yourself (yes you can) change...
Hii all, Which one has higher bit error rate, BPSK or QPSK? Lets say got two similar communication system, one uses BPSK, another uses QPSK, which one will give higher...
i am new here and i need a bit of help...i am a 2nd year computer science sutdent and looking forward for summer training this vaction...i am interested in internet...
Haii.. hello to all, I found this forum very useful and informative~ Now that I'm an aspiring Computer Engineer soon, My Prof decided to gave us some cool projects like...