Hi everyone, need some help..

First of all congratulations for this forum, i think it's very helpfull for beginners like me.I'm a student from tei of peireus/ athens, i decited(with a friend of mine from school as a team) that's time to begin a graduate project for our school.But...we're out of ideas, or better...we dont know what we want to do!!Anyways we're searching for ideas.give us some ideas.We're in automation school, soo we're searching for something like it.I've seen many great ideas in the >Project Ideas & Seminar Topics<.We was thinking something more of matlab(like image processing like automated plate recognition etc etc).thanks in advance.Waiting for ideas of yours.😁😁

(P.S. glad that i found this forum.awsome forum)

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    image processing like automated plate recognition
    Those are good ideas too. Ultimate choice depends on your experience in building projects (small projects). Look at following threads and you might get some idea:

#-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • popcornito25
    popcornito25
    thanks.I thing i found something.....
  • popcornito25
    popcornito25
    Hi everyone.We've decited to stick into the plate recognition idea.So for now i'll start with matlab.back to you for help.I'm gonna need it for sure.thanks again.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Google has launched shopping tool in India. To access the new shopping tool, head over to Google India and search for the product you are interested in buying. Once the...
Facebook is applying for the 'Developer Garage' trademark in the US (24 March) and other countries (UK, 29 March). Facebook wants the TM for online events: “a place to explore,...
Those who've been through GRE and similar exams, please share your thoughts and experiences in this thread about importance of academic records in selection procedure. Lot of engineering students would...
I'm a big fan of groups working together with a goal. I'm quite sure lot of students are preparing for GRE and it would help if you all gather through...
why we use capacitor in place of inductor in electronics circuits..??