Hi everyone!! from coimbatore, India

Hi everyone!!!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ here's some info about me...

Name: T.Aakarsh deep.
Engineering trade: Mechanical engineering.
Hobbies and intrests: Automobiles, Robotics, RC planes, gas turbines, ornithopters, volleyball, soccer.
Aim in life: 1.To become a R and D engineer in an automobile company.
2. To build a car that will break the world land speed record๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’
I joined crazy engineers because: I'm currently working on a project for which I need some assistance from the experts here..

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Aakarsh ๐Ÿ˜€ Have you checked out our Small Talk with the Chief Engineer of Project Bloodhound - the crazy engineers from UK who're building 1000 mph car? ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    :welcome: to CE.
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Welcome to CE! Do share with us your ideas about the fastest car!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Good intro! ๐Ÿ˜€ Welcome to CE Family!
  • aakarsh5292
    aakarsh5292
    Thank you friends๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜. The small talk with mark chapman was really good.133,000 bhp๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ truly amazing๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello friends, 1st of all thanks for such awesome forum. Well it's my unfortunate that I am using this forum with a problem ๐Ÿ˜” Well 2 days ago I applied...
i am connecting 8 pieces of 7 segment displays with a microcontroller, the text "CALEDONI" is displayed but its stand still.. i need to know how to make it flash?...
If a number is wxyz, where w,x,y,z are digits,and are multiplied by 4, then the digits are reversed and hence the new number will be zyxw. Then what is the...
McAfee Paper conducted in BANGALORE : 1. Written 2. Technical Interview 3. HR Here was one puzzle like there are 6 members in a family n they are teacher, student,...
GATE 2012 online application deadline is approaching fast. The official website says that the online application forms won't be accepted after 23:00 on October 17. However, the whole application procedure...