Hi CEans

Hi CEans, am E & C engineer, working , located in Bangalore.
I have joined CE to get technical help/ advise/ clarifications when ever I am in need.
And above all its a great feeling to 'belong' to CE

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Poornima 😀 We're happy to have you with us. Tell us how did you discover this website?

We look forward to your questions / posts / ideas and hope that you'll be active here. Do inform your friends and colleagues about CE.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE. Please start a new thread in Project Idea section you will get proper responses there.
  • Kedar Malwadkar
    Kedar Malwadkar
    Welcome to CE! 😎
  • poornima malagi
    poornima malagi
    The_Big_K
    Welcome to CE, Poornima 😀 We're happy to have you with us. Tell us how did you discover this website?

We look forward to your questions / posts / ideas and hope that you'll be active here. Do inform your friends and colleagues about CE.
    thank u.. I was searching for project ideas on google..and I found this website. Yes sure..
  • poornima malagi
    poornima malagi
    godfather
    Welcome to CE. Please start a new thread in Project Idea section you will get proper responses there.
    ok..thanks

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

After one B.Tech what kind of jobs an ECE student can get??? This question is eating me a lot. people are saying i shall get IT type jobs which i...
how to run wireless intrusion n detection software
Name: Shweta Punjabi Engineering Trade: Information Technology Location: Nagpur Occupation: Student (3rd yr) Hobbies & Interests: I just luv watchin movies, listenin music, playin badminton, net surfin and most importantly...
Six Really Hard Steps to become a good Programmer​ Step One: Suck It Up. Get in it for the long haul, or take up bird watching. Step Two: Write Lots...
In the changing scenarios of economic and financial functionalities of the organizations, the corporate are willing to enhance their views and woes in a rapid manner. This competition leads to...