Hi am Blogoof here

Hi Friends,
I'm an electrical enginneer now working as broadcast engineer at Broadcasting Corporation Of India.I love playing chess & cricket.My aim is to be a good webdesigner.I joined here to share my views & know about yours on many engineering topics.😀

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Blogoof 😁 We hope you will enjoy CE and help us broadcast word about CE among your friends 😉
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Warm Welcome to CE

how you come to know about CE?

Enjoy your stay here.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE.
  • inbapuvi
    inbapuvi
    Welcome to CE
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Hiii......
    Grand welcome to CE..

WINNERS DONT DO DIFFERENT THINGS...THEY DO THINGS DIFFERENTLY....
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Welcome to CE,
  • cowboy
    cowboy
    Welcome to ce.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    Broadcasting? Sounds interesting, what's your work nature Blogoof?
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Welcome to CE
  • himalayan
    himalayan
    Welcome and stay here.
  • blogoof
    blogoof
    Thanks to all of you.
  • cowboy
    cowboy
    Welcome to ce
  • Milan25
    Milan25
    Welcome to CE
  • EDDY
    EDDY
    A very warm welcome to the CE world plz tie your seat belt to start up with an angine driven awesome engg. drive.In simple words welcome to the knowledge hub of india
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    EDDY
    A very warm welcome to the CE world plz tie your seat belt to start up with an angine driven awesome engg. drive.In simple words welcome to the knowledge hub of india
    May I object? We are not an Indian Engineering Website.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, This post is aimed at informing you that our CE Events section is open for everyone to post information about tech-fests being organized in various colleges. If your college...
I need solution manual for Hughes Electrical and electronics technology. where can i get this? Please Help me.
It is a question especially to the IT folks. I dont think you guys need to go to an office in order to complete your work. I need not explain...
Glad to be a new member of this awesome forum site. I think I'll enjoy my stay here. I have seen a few threads and there seems to be a...
I was very inactive member since i had joined crazy engineers. i am cowboy from ahmedabad.I am electrical engg student right now in 3rd year. I like to wonder in...