Hi all...

Hi all I'm new here. Let me introduce myself. I'm from Indonesia (Chinese Indonesian, that explains my username). I'm a high school student who is interested in engineering. I want to be an engineer someday 😁. I found CE when I was browsing about LPT ports and found a great article here.

Replies

• Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Welcome to CE Huangwencong !!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    huangwencong
    Hi all I'm new here. Let me introduce myself. I'm from Indonesia (Chinese Indonesian, that explains my username). I'm a high school student who is interested in engineering. I want to be an engineer someday 😁. I found CE when I was browsing about LPT ports and found a great article here.
    Welcome to CE, Huang 😁 We are happy to have you on CE. We look forward to interesting posts from you!

[​IMG]
  • huangwencong
    huangwencong
    The_Big_K
    Welcome to CE, Huang 😁 We are happy to have you on CE. We look forward to interesting posts from you!

[​IMG]
    Thanks Big K!
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE ..
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Welcome to CE
  • niraj.kumar
    niraj.kumar
    Welcome to CE ... we hope I would have good time over here ...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello all, i need to design a RCC column with corbell to rest gantry girder. now the question is, "will the corbell portion only transfer axial force to the column...
Hi all, I have this idea to make something for people in the office. Because the whole day they're in front of the computer. The idea is making a tool...
Hello CEans, Myself and most of Engineers have a thought about the changes in the education system in India. Am I right CEans? Post your views or ideas here, that...
Well guys here is a thread need ideas situations etc etc where positive thinking helps. This thread is started for the following resons i faced , Many of my friends...
Brain Blaster : Puzzle 1 ->>>>> This is the famous water jug puzzle of the movie Die Hard 2, but CEans are not for solving such old & easy puzzles....