Hi all... New member here.. love the site:)

CEans.. I just happened to stumble across this page when looking for something.... and i found it so really interesting....😀 and so wasted no time to join and become a part of it😀

About me, Im an Electronics & Communication Engineer, completed from Kerala, India in 2007, and currently working as a ERP Systems Analyst in Abu Dhabi, UAE.

To top it all, i am one hell of a CE, and hope to meet a lot others too😀 Wonderful site and forums.. Kudos to the administrators😀😀

Replies

• Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Welcome to CE, makru921!
    Happy to have you with us and Hope to see you around more often 😀
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hello makru921... That's a very well written introduction.

Welcome to CrazyEngineers
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE!!
  • whiz.kid.aniket
    whiz.kid.aniket
    Welcome to CE family!
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Welcome to CE !!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE 😀 We are happy to have you with us and look forward to active participation from you.
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome to CE, looking forward to your contributions to the site!
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    welcome to CE makru921
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    Welcome makru....it's just the starting ....be active and look what happens next.
  • Reya
    Reya
    Welcome to CE!!
  • Chitti
    Chitti
    Welcome, I am new too.

DOT.
  • makru921
    makru921
    Thank you all.. Looking forward to getting more involved in CE..😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Now this is what we expect from a typical engineer..😀
YouTube will turn on an experiment in TestTube, its lab, in which users will be able to see what the company is calling "topics" above videos they find through search...
NVIDIA® today announced the latest consumer GPU based on the NVIDIA® Fermi architecture, the GeForce® GTX 580, which has been reengineered from the transistor-level up to deliver increased power efficiency...
A new development in virtual cameras at the University of Abertay Dundee is developing the pioneering work of James Cameron's blockbuster Avatar using a Nintendo Wii-like motion controller - all...
Hello CE'ers, We have a building where the power trips whenever the load exceeds 400 amps. I have been asked to create a scheduel to shed some of the loads...