Hi all, I am new mew member here.

eng.
@eng-o4SOFg โ€ข Oct 25, 2024

Dears,

How are you doing? I hope you are doing well. Actually, I am a new memeber in this website and I hope we will get a benift from us and share our experiance. I am from Saudi Arabia. My major is Mechanical Engineer.

Regards.๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

Welcome, guest

Join CrazyEngineers to reply, ask questions, and participate in conversations.

CrazyEngineers powered by Jatra Community Platform

  • eng.

    @eng-o4SOFg • Aug 4, 2009

    Hi all, I am a new member here.

    Dears,
    How are you doing? I hope you are doing well.

    I am new member in this website and I hope we can learn from us and share our expireiance.

    I am from Saudi Arabia. I am a mechanical engineer.

    Regards.๐Ÿ˜

  • Harshad Italiya

    @harshad-ukH5ww • Aug 4, 2009

    Re: Hi all, I am a new member here.

    Hey eng.
    Welcome to CE.
    Spread the Word of CE among your friends, Read Rules and enjoy your stay here.

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Aug 4, 2009

    Welcome to CE! Good to see growing member count from Saudi Arabia. We hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word among your friends ๐Ÿ˜€

  • Sahithi Pallavi

    @sahithi-oJZaYj • Aug 4, 2009

    Hi...........
    A Grand welcome to our CE.......Hope you will enjoy your stay here...........

    WINNERS DONT DO DIFFERENT THINGS....THEY DO THINGS DIFFERENTLY............

  • Saandeep Sreerambatla

    @saandeep-sreerambatla-hWHU1M • Aug 4, 2009

    Welcome to CE

  • Rohan_sK

    @rohan-sk-7ZbDkK • Aug 4, 2009

    Welcome to CE, You'll surely have a great time here.

  • shiva79

    @shiva79-ktFTMU • Aug 4, 2009

    Hi one & all.
    I am shiva New to this group.
    Qualification BTech EEE .

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Aug 4, 2009

    Welcome to CE, Shiva. Introduce yourself in a new thread in this section ๐Ÿ˜€

  • wassup

    @wassup-ayhA3F • Aug 4, 2009

    Thanks all for your hospitality.

  • Anil Jain

    @CrazyBoy • Aug 5, 2009

    Welcome to CE..

  • priyank_180

    @priyank-180-7LVZgV • Aug 5, 2009

    eng.Dears,

    How are you doing? I hope you are doing well. Actually, I am a new memeber in this website and I hope we will get a benift from us and share our experiance. I am from Saudi Arabia. My major is Mechanical Engineer.

    Regards.๐Ÿ˜€

    Welcome to our CE family!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜

  • inbapuvi

    @inbapuvi-ol4SBc • Aug 5, 2009

    Welcome to CE

  • Milan25

    @milan25-OnsGuc • Aug 5, 2009

    Welcome to CE

  • eng.

    @eng-o4SOFg • Aug 7, 2009

    Thanks all for your hospitality. I hope we will get benift from this website.

  • jhbalaji

    @jhbalaji-AH60JJ • Aug 8, 2009

    Welcome to CE Mate..
    Me too an Mechanical Engineer ๐Ÿ˜€