hi, a little about myself

My name is Kayla

*Engineering Trade: Electrical

*Occupation
: student at ITT-TECH Institute, Tempe AZ

Work Experience
: i have no work experience in the field at all.

*Hobbies & Interests
: i love to tinker with things to find out how they work, work on cars, play pool, camping

*Aim in life
: to make my kids proud to call me their mom and show them that they can achieve anything.

*I joined CrazyEngineers because: i am new to this and honestly quite nervous about the whole school thing. its all a bit overwhelming.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Kayla 😀 We're happy to have you with us. You'll find out that we're a good bunch of people and I'm sure you will enjoy our company. If you have questions, post them in the most appropriate section and our fellow engineers will reply in shortest possible time.
  • Prashanth_p@cchi
    Prashanth_p@cchi
    Welcome to CE 😀
  • Kedar Malwadkar
    Kedar Malwadkar
    Welcome to CE 😎
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

could you pls giv me the exact explanation of what are AC and DC currents???
Hello I am Nithyasri and I am an electronics engineer. I want to know more about the project idea about Wheel Chair control using Radio Frequency? Is it a good...
Hello, I would like to know if the motor efficiency is changing with respect to applied voltage or it doesn't change. What I do mean. The efficiency=(V*I)/(Torque*velocity) and the power...
Hello! all other Engineers.Many of you have been graduate,beome professional & many of you are not yet.I belong to the second part.Frankly speaking .....guys I am very ambitious,want to rule...
does ny1 know when the jntu-hyd 1st year regular xams (R09) results will b out?