Hey this is shruthi

name: shruthi .p. reddy
engineering: ec
aim in life: is to establish a company of my own and i want to be a winner in life

finally i got to know abt crazy engineers bcoz of my cousin..... im enjoying and learnig a lot here
THANK YOU ALL !!!!

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CE. We are glad to see a budding entrepreneur here. 👍
    Feel free to take part in discussions and keep visiting often.

PS Who is your cousin? Some well-known CEan here?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, friend 😀 We're happy to have you with us. We hope you will enjoy CE and tell your friends about us. We look forward to your participation here.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to Community.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to Community.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

For all those who have missed "K"'s excellent presentation in TEDxNagpur K you are awesome..! 😀 So, My Question is when you(it means You CEans...) first joined this website,what was...
Startups that need toll free number need not spend more than just $30 for a toll free number, 500 minutes of call and 250 text messages every month. The service...
Twitter, I guess, is mostly used directly via mobile than it's used through the web. I wonder whether the official twitter app for Android is the best one available in...
I really don't no how to start this topic, Because I am that much confused. From electrical and electronics engineering, now I am a software engineer(just 3 weeks old). The...
Can someone list out 5 key differences between a macro and a pre-processor?