Hey Guys - Just Joined

Y90USF
@y90usf-eMh4nk โ€ข Oct 22, 2024

Name: Yousf Akhtar

*Engineering Trade: Electronic Engineer

Location: Lancashire, UK

*Occupation: (Student & Working) I am currently studying for a BEng in Electronic Engineering as well as working for BAE Systems as an electronic Engineer

Work Experience: I have been working for BAE Systems since September 2005

*Hobbies & Interests: I am interested in building for different projects, currently working on a robot for the uni science fair.

*Aim in life: To Achieve Great things, and hopefully bring a new product to the market.

*I joined CrazyEngineers because: It is a website full off engineering enthusiasts!!!

Replies

Welcome, guest

Join CrazyEngineers to reply, ask questions, and participate in conversations.

CrazyEngineers powered by Jatra Community Platform

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • May 14, 2012

    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-# . We're happy to have you with us.What products are you planning to bring to the market?

  • Y90USF

    @y90usf-eMh4nk • May 14, 2012

    Within university we are researching different ways of implementing renewable energy into the real world and how to make them cost effective to set up

  • Harshad Italiya

    @harshad-ukH5ww • May 14, 2012

    Welcome to CE. ๐Ÿ˜€

  • Ankita Katdare

    @abrakadabra • May 15, 2012

    #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CE Family.
    Looking forward to your active contribution here:
    #-Link-Snipped-# ๐Ÿ‘