Hey Everyone!!

HEy there! I am Saira and currently doing COmputer Engineering from NUST. just ended my 6th semester! Right now doing internship!
i joined this forum because whenever i googled any query, one of this site's thread opened up. so here i am to learn from all our seniors here. :smile: i am a complete beginner and looking forward to having a great learning experience. ok people! tkare

Replies

• Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Welcome to CE.

We hope that you will get hundreds of useful threads/ discussion over here. Looking forward for active participation from your side.

-CB
  • cursed
    cursed
    Thanks! I wanted to start learning java. Can you give me some useful tutorial links?
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE.

You can learn some basics of Java in this following thread.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • cursed
    cursed
    Thanks a lot! Its a really useful thread.:smile:
  • cowboy
    cowboy
    Welcome to ce. I hope it is very useful to you.
  • jhbalaji
    jhbalaji
    cursed
    HEy there! I am Saira and currently doing COmputer Engineering from NUST. just ended my 6th semester! Right now doing internship!
    i joined this forum because whenever i googled any query, one of this site's thread opened up. so here i am to learn from all our seniors here. :smile: i am a complete beginner and looking forward to having a great learning experience. ok people! tkare
    Welcome Saira to CE ๐Ÿ˜€
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Welcome to CE
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Welcome to CE,
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Welcome to CE! Hope your internship goes smoothly ๐Ÿ˜€
  • cursed
    cursed
    Thanks eveyone! This was a really warm welcome! ๐Ÿ˜›
  • digitals2_t5
    digitals2_t5
    Hello everyone...
    Welcome to this forum...

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • priyank_180
    priyank_180
    welcome to CE ๐Ÿ˜

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This is a video of an amazing slot mortising machine that is made mostly from wood. YouTube - Multi slot mortising machine
Hi, How can I add circuit here? I have some problem that want to share. In my posting rules it is showing "You may not post attachments". Please help
We all know that google covers a significant market in search engines. Here and there, we all uses search engine (Specifically mentioning Google) in our daily life. This thread is...
I know that Google and Bing are in the same business (searching), I was just wondering how much similar they are, BING is just similar to Google in the pattern...
Hello, Can anybody explain? What is decoupling capacitor and where is it to be used? What is bypass capacitor and where is it to be used? Please also refer any...