Hey everyone

Just introducing myself...

Name: Caroline

Occupation: Student..i'm going into my 2nd year of a 5 year program for Materials Science Engineering

Interests: Travelling, the beach, sports (watching or playing), ghosthunting (just like exploring abandoned places that are said to be haunted), etc etc

About me-> I'm only going into my second year of college and the first year was all basics, so sorry if I don't know much...yup. 😁

Replies

• rick
    rick
    welcome

welcome to the board Caroline 😁

Don't worry, you will learn lots of stuff on the forums. Just don't be silent :sshhh:

RICK
  • crook
    crook
    welcome to the board

Welcome to the board Caroline 😁 !!

Don't worry, you will love CE 😁 . Do spread the word among your friends too .
    ghosthunting (just like exploring abandoned places that are said to be haunted), etc etc
    You have landed at the right place ! This place is haunted with craziest souls on the planet 😲 .

Yours sincerely,
    Ghost [​IMG]
  • pradeep
    pradeep
    hey!!

😁Just introducing myself...

Name: PRADEEP

Occupation: Student.i'm going into my final year program for electronics and communication engineering

Interests: computers,circket,work on electronics

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Just finished reading autobiography of world's favorite entrepreneur - Richard Branson - the creator of 'Virgin' Brand. The book is titled 'Losing My Verginity'. Richard Branson tells us the story...
We all have our E-mail ids...while creating them i.e while filling out the registration form we need to fill a box with exactly the same words and numbers mentioned nearby..as...
I'm not sure if this is the right place for this thread. Biggie said go ahead so here we go - Countless times, we have been asked to write down...
whenever we access our e-mail id we need to sign in thats obvious and correct..but why do we need to sign out???...The answer to the question is also obvious, it...
..::Crazy Engineers Common Sense::.. ​ Version 1.1 ​ Welcome Welcome to the CrazyEngineers forum! CrazyEngineers (abbreviated as β€˜CE’ ) provides a place to engineers from all over the world a...