CrazyEngineers
  • Caroline
    Caroline

MemberJul 7, 2006

Hey everyone

Just introducing myself...

Name: Caroline

Occupation: Student..i'm going into my 2nd year of a 5 year program for Materials Science Engineering

Interests: Travelling, the beach, sports (watching or playing), ghosthunting (just like exploring abandoned places that are said to be haunted), etc etc

About me-> I'm only going into my second year of college and the first year was all basics, so sorry if I don't know much...yup. 😁
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • rick

MemberJul 7, 2006

welcome

welcome to the board Caroline 😁

Don't worry, you will learn lots of stuff on the forums. Just don't be silent :sshhh:

RICK
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • crook

MemberJul 9, 2006

welcome to the board

Welcome to the board Caroline 😁 !!

Don't worry, you will love CE 😁 . Do spread the word among your friends too .
    ghosthunting (just like exploring abandoned places that are said to be haunted), etc etc
    You have landed at the right place ! This place is haunted with craziest souls on the planet 😲 .

Yours sincerely,
    Ghost [​IMG]
    Cancel
  • pradeep

MemberAug 4, 2006

hey!!

😁Just introducing myself...

Name: PRADEEP

Occupation: Student.i'm going into my final year program for electronics and communication engineering

Interests: computers,circket,work on electronics
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register