Hey ceians :)

hey guys
iam ahmed raouf from egypt studying electrical and computer control and proud to be crazy engineer ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Reya
    Reya
    Welcome to CE Ahmed ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    welcome to CE, Ahmed.

How you come to know about CE? Have a nice time on Board.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Great to have you with us. Welcome to CE.
    Tell us how did you discover CrazyEngineers?
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome to CE Ahmed!
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    :welcome:
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    Welcome to CE-Family!!!:welcome:
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    welcome to CE,
    Be active & take a part in discussions.
  • Chaitali Sumita
    Chaitali Sumita
    welcome ahmed... hope you will have a great time in CE.. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • RA2OF
    RA2OF
    THANKS GUYS FOR THIS great WELCOME ๐Ÿ˜€ nice to meet you all ๐Ÿ˜€
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    :welcome: Welcome to CE, Ahmed Raouf!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Cross-origin XMLHttpRequest calls with extension facility directly from your content script is now possible with Google Chrome 13. You will no longer need to relay these requests through a background...
'Find My Mac' is the service that is very similar to 'Find My iPhone' with the only difference that since Mac has no GPS functionality, this service will rely on...
Google placement process in past have consisted of 3 rounds. 1. English 2. General Aptitude 3. Technical Questions 4. Analysis Test If you clear all the tests, you go on...
Your twitter account will be soon upgraded to the new twitter. These are the new features of New Twitter: In the new design you will find @mentions, retweets, searches, and...
I believe the Selection procedure of Zensar Technologies is same as that of other companies: 1) Aptitude Test 2) Technical Interview 3) HR Interview Could anyone share the placement paper...