Hey buddies: New CEan here

Here is TuL!P, a new CEan. And my intro is:

Name: TuL!P
Engineering Trade: Computer Science & Engineering
Work Experience: N/A

Hobbies & Interests: computer-related stuff...Paintings(specifically nature:using all stuff but mostly pencil work n poster colors or sometimes water), poetry,novels any type tragedy romance beliefs informative books in both eng & Urdu, software programming,luv 2 xplore things, surfing net and nature, k!ds and flowers are my soft spots.. Love blogging.

Aim in life: To be a good Programmer, and to fly high in my feild.
I joined CrazyEngineers because: i am always in need of being a member among intellectuals.. i was searching a topic in google when it reffered to one post in CE. then i skimmed through the whole forum and thought that i got what i am looking for. a very informative place and peaceful.

Cheers!!!

TuL!P

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Tulip ๐Ÿ˜€

As you must have realized by now, we are a ever growing bunch of good, fun loving, professional, crazy folks ๐Ÿ˜

Good to know that you liked CE ๐Ÿ˜ , we all will make it even better!

Hope to see you around and yes, do not forget to tell your friends about CE ๐Ÿ˜

-The Big K-
  • T`u`L`!`P
    T`u`L`!`P
    Thanks alot The_Big_K. thanks for everything
    regards
  • crook
    crook
    T`u`L`!`P
    Thanks alot The_Big_K. thanks for everything
    regards
    I read your blog. Very nice blog I must say :smile:
  • djnachi
    djnachi
    T`u`L`!`P
    Here is TuL!P, a new CEan. And my intro is:

Name: TuL!P
    Engineering Trade: Computer Science & Engineering
    Work Experience: N/A

Hobbies & Interests: computer-related stuff...Paintings(specifically nature:using all stuff but mostly pencil work n poster colors or sometimes water), poetry,novels any type tragedy romance beliefs informative books in both eng & Urdu, software programming,luv 2 xplore things, surfing net and nature, k!ds and flowers are my soft spots.. Love blogging.

Aim in life: To be a good Programmer, and to fly high in my feild.
    I joined CrazyEngineers because: i am always in need of being a member among intellectuals.. i was searching a topic in google when it reffered to one post in CE. then i skimmed through the whole forum and thought that i got what i am looking for. a very informative place and peaceful.

Cheers!!!

TuL!P

Hello TuL!P,

Did i spell it right??? ๐Ÿ˜‰
    A well formated, precise blog of self introduction. But why the little gal in the pic looks so sad or is she trying to have a close look at her viewers? Just kidding, ๐Ÿ˜ don't mind. Welcome to the gang anways.

Regards,
    Dj Nachi. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • T`u`L`!`P
    T`u`L`!`P
    @ crook
    Thax buddy... ๐Ÿ˜€

@ djnachi
    hmm... well. thax to u too. the gal is angry na. thats why ๐Ÿ˜€
    thax alot all of u. Remember me in your prayers.
    Allah Hafiz

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Got this poem through e-mail. ************************************************* The name is good, the brand is big But the work I do is that of a pig The work or the brand; what...
I was wondering if anyone here ever took pains to read 'A Brief History Of Time' by Stephen Hawking. The book is simply Amazing!๐Ÿ˜ I recommend it to everyone who...
the thread title says it all. this thread is all about the scientific CRAZY doubts/ideas that u have/had/created. first up let me start: consider a ferocious hurricane galloping a city.and...
well i found a piece of setupfile that installs a game without admin rights but when doing the same with the original setup file the admin rights strangulates the procedure!!...
Dear members, I am a B.tech(3rd)yr student. i want to know how data from the disc is recovered,and how i proceed to make this application program in ASSEMBLY LANGUAGE.this is...