Hero Honda Hunk - New Technology Or Just More Plastic?

Hero Honda Hunk motorcycle is releasing in India on May 04, 2011. Like all motorcycle companies, Hero Honda is promoting the 'new technology' built in the bike and its strength and says that 'no one messes' with the Hunk. Although I'm not an automobile engineer or expert, I looked at the technical specifications of the bike and found nothing 'new' or technologically advanced in this bike. I'd therefore request all our automobile enthusiasts to inform us about this bike and all the new things it offers.

Salient Features:

Engine: Air Cooled, 4-stroke, Single Cylinder, 149.2 cc.
Power: 10.6kW @ 8500 rpm (Max).
Torque: 12.80 N-m @ 6500 rpm
Self Start Engine
Ignition: AMI - Advanced Microprocessor Ignition System
Chassis: Tubular
Gearbox: 5 speed constant mesh
Disk Brakes: Front only

Price: Rs. 69k - 72k (for single disc and double disc versions)

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

HI, Im guiding, College Students in developing academic projects. Currently iam focusing on Embedded/Microcontroller and Software based Student Projects. We Provide Latest Embedded Live Projects for Final year BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech,...
These are video lecture series on Pre-stressed Concrete Structures by Prof. A.K.Sengupta Department of Civil Engineering IIT Madras . [video=youtube;4KYPltsNAWs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KYPltsNAWs&feature=player_embedded[/video]
What future engineering classes will look like Featured at a recent Technology, Education, and Design (TED) conference, educator Salman Khan has produced 2100 short videos, free of charge, for everything...
SOE confirmed that the bad times aren't over yet. According to WSJ, Sony confirmed the leakage of 24.6 million user account information to hackers. More: Nikkei.com - Member Login
Amazon - world's #1 online ecommerce site, which also is popular for the Kindle ebook reader will release their own tablet into the market later this year. Engadget says that...