Help with project on parallel port interfacing

Hey guys!!!! I am new to this forum and have joined hoping to get a lot of ideas and help from you and your team.........

I am an electronics student and am studying in Nepal.I wanna try to do a project on parallel port interfacing through my computer.Plz provide me some informations and links. Remember guys,i am a beginner.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE. Good to see that CE's spreading its wings in Nepal 😀

I recommend that you should search the forums for the keywords "parallel port interfacing". Our CEan - xHeavenlyx wrote a wonderful article on that topic. It should help you get started.

Instead of asking for links, please search using Google and if you need help with technical queries, post them here. CEans will be happy to help you.

PS: Title like the one above (I've modified) looks better than 'Request' or 'Helpp!'.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i am an IT 2nd year student , can anyone tell me where shd i go for the training. i know HTML,C,a little bit knowledge of web designing. can anyone...
Jay and Ajay are fellow artists who use coded messages to communicate to each other. Recently Ajay was put in a jail for stealing an exceptional and expensive diamond the...
Hi, first of all i would like to thank anyone who can help me in my problem in advance.😀 My Problem is that I want to make a prototype that...
CEans, Answer the questions here & post new general knowledge questions in this thread. This thread will remain active during period Feb-March '09. After this period, a new thread will...
CEans, Many ideas pop up in my mind when I'm playing guitar. Today, another final year project idea popped up in my mind. How about developing a robot that would...