CrazyEngineers
  • hi my name is Jet. i'm a college student, my major is Electrical Engineer. i post this thread to ask for help because i need to interview one person who is Electrical engineer for my class research. Plz help me, send me your email or give me your email and i will email to you the form to answer the question for my interview. thank you so much if you help me. My email is

PLZ HELP ME, Its only take you 5 mins to answer all the question. The question about how you got your career and how you become success.
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorJun 4, 2007

Re: can some1 help me plz

jetl103
    hi my name is Jet. i'm a college student, my major is Electrical Engineer. i post this thread to ask for help because i need to interview one person who is Electrical engineer for my class research. Plz help me, send me your email or give me your email and i will email to you the form to answer the question for my interview. thank you so much if you help me. My email is #-Link-Snipped-#

PLZ HELP ME, Its only take you 5 mins to answer all the question. The question about how you got your career and how you become success.
    Hi Jet, will it be possible for you to post the questionnaire here? Or do you want to keep it confidential?

-The Big K-
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • ngohrvinet

MemberMar 23, 2009

Let me introduce you some interview questions of production area. I hope that it is useful for community.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

best regards
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register