Help with interview questions

hi my name is Jet. i'm a college student, my major is Electrical Engineer. i post this thread to ask for help because i need to interview one person who is Electrical engineer for my class research. Plz help me, send me your email or give me your email and i will email to you the form to answer the question for my interview. thank you so much if you help me. My email is

PLZ HELP ME, Its only take you 5 mins to answer all the question. The question about how you got your career and how you become success.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: can some1 help me plz

jetl103
    hi my name is Jet. i'm a college student, my major is Electrical Engineer. i post this thread to ask for help because i need to interview one person who is Electrical engineer for my class research. Plz help me, send me your email or give me your email and i will email to you the form to answer the question for my interview. thank you so much if you help me. My email is #-Link-Snipped-#

PLZ HELP ME, Its only take you 5 mins to answer all the question. The question about how you got your career and how you become success.
    Hi Jet, will it be possible for you to post the questionnaire here? Or do you want to keep it confidential?

-The Big K-
  • ngohrvinet
    ngohrvinet
    Let me introduce you some interview questions of production area. I hope that it is useful for community.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

best regards

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Well actually this thread doesnt belong here but i think it will get more attention here ok as most of u might know the 7 wonders of the world are...
Hi All , It's long back that i joined CE, but at this point of time, I am little confused for myself & seek some healthy suggestions from my senior...
hi all crazy engineers...... i m doing engg.....frm kuk.....i m in 2nd yr computers science..... actli now its the time 4 industrial trainin ...nd i m confused wt to do......shld...
hi everyone....this is ankur luthra.... i belong to INDIA....I am from the state of haryana...and my city is KARNAL..... Presently i m doing B.TECH. in computer science...from Kurukshetra University ,kurukshetra....I...
hey all what do you think about the western music... is it much more soothing or our indian flavour rocks???/