CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@anamika9042 • 23 Aug, 2013
plz give some ideas for my final year project for mechanical
@zaveri • 23 Aug, 2013 If you are looking for something cheap, then go for alternate fuels for I.C engines.

other interesting projects are : fabrication of wind turbine, accident prevention system in automobiles, fabrication of heat exchanger, and many more, but they are terribly expensive.
@anamika9042 • 25 Aug, 2013 thanks sir ... can u tell me from whele i got the data for a sollar refrigerator or wind turbine
@zaveri • 25 Aug, 2013 What kind of data do you want ? can you be a little more clear ?
@anamika9042 • 28 Aug, 2013 i want the data which will help me like its parts or what material i use that will help me for my project
@bhargavram6666 • 13 Sep, 2013 hai anamika if you got the reply
@bhargavram6666 • 13 Sep, 2013 hai anamika if u got the rly then share it to me pls
@Yougal Dhiman • 13 Sep, 2013 • 1 like how abt automatic gear shifting mechanism for bicycles?
@Rajkiran Sangoju • 13 Sep, 2013 i think mechatronics project will be better even as a final year mechanical project.
you can think of a automated quality control in prodution.
and also a project about the applications of thermocouples can even be done.
@anamika9042 • 30 Sep, 2013
bhargavram6666
hai anamika if u got the rly then share it to me pls
bhargavram6666
hai anamika if u got the rly then share it to me pls
sir plz help me if u have any idea
Yougal Dhiman
how abt automatic gear shifting mechanism for bicycles?
yeah but this will lead to very expensive
@Yougal Dhiman • 30 Sep, 2013
anamika9042
yeah but this will lead to very expensive
It depends how you are approaching towards it. If you wanna do it i would be happy to help you.
if you want some other idea, give us some clues abt your fav subjects etc so that we can help you in better way.
Yougal Dhiman
It depends how you are approaching towards it. If you wanna do it i would be happy to help you.
if you want some other idea, give us some clues abt your fav subjects etc so that we can help you in better way.
actually i am the single girl in my branch at my clg so i hate to make my project alone so i am thinking project related to automobile like accident prevension system or automatic parking if u have another idea than plz help me
@Yougal Dhiman • 30 Sep, 2013 ok,.. i'll look for my old diary and put some project ideas here. wait till 2mrw.
@Yougal Dhiman • 30 Sep, 2013 *how about rocker bogie suspension system,. cheap and easy.
* stair climbing robot system with hydraulic/screw system control climbing arms to adjust it for any type of stairs.
*replace a bicycle chain with drive shaft mechanism.
@Yougal Dhiman • 01 Oct, 2013
anamika9042
actually i am the single girl in my branch at my clg so i hate to make my project alone so i am thinking project related to automobile like accident prevension system or automatic parking if u have another idea than plz help me
your idea of automatic parking system is grt, but it wud be more of a electronics project than mechanical but with practical implementation. share your idea here that what exactly you are thinking.
5.7k views

Related Posts

@Kaustubh Katdare · Jul 4, 2013

India's leading Direct To Home (DTH) service provider, Tata Sky has partnereed with Broadom Corporation (NASDAQ: BRCM) to offer MPEG-4 capable set top boxes all over India. The move will...
8k views

@Ankita Katdare · Oct 26, 2016

Most engineers among us are also huge movie buffs. We have a great community here and we would love to read recommendations from fellow engineers. It'd be awesome to have...
5.5k views

@kingdom · Jun 21, 2013

I have been a spidigo internet subscriber for 8 months now and using a broadband cable connection. I wanted to use mobile phone and a laptop through wireless medium hence...
106.2k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Feb 26, 2008

CEans, The essential part of being a Crazy Engineer is the ability to think beyond the obvious and innovating. No idea is stupid, no new thought would be laughed at....
5.2k views

@kingatheek · Aug 10, 2009

hi, i am studying my b.e aeronautical... i need a quite a few good topics, so that i could successfully prepare and present my presentation...
11.8k views