help with C programs

hi to all
i hope you will be good

can you please help me to solve these programs and convert them to c programs

1- find the roots of the equation ( ax2 + bx + c = 0 ) by calling 3 functions from the main function , were first function for reading the coffessionts a,b & c , second function for checking the coffessiont of x2 (a) is not zero , and the decrement is not negative , exiting in other case , third function for finding the roots and displying them .

R = -b _+ sqrt(b2 - 4ac) / 2a

2- evaluate and displying the area of any triangle whose sides are given by using a function

where a = sqrt ( S (s-a) * (s-b) * ( s-c ) )
and s = (a+b+c) / 2

3- evaluate the angles of a triangle given its sides by usiing function .

4- find the real root of the equation
3x# + 5X - 26 = 0
by using function

5- evaluate the area under the curve 3X2 + 2X + 5
where 0 <= X <= 3

Replies

• raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Have you tried these. Post whatever you did here, so that you may analyze where you went wrong, and, we know that you had worked hard and are not one of the free lunch seekers.
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    @abbd: I checked your previous posts. It seems everywhere you have asked questions which I feel are all related to your assignments or something. You are getting your college work done from us without giving it a shot. You have got your answers previously from some of our members but not this time. Your bad luck dude, you met me first, not some soft hearted person.
    Do as I told you in my post above and then you can expect help this time.

P.S. All free codes will be deleted
  • abbd1990
    abbd1990
    ok dear don't be angry

i tried to solve the first and fifth programs
    the first one i can't reach any result
    but i think the fifth one i success to solve it
    and this is the code :-

#include
    #include
    double f (double x) ;
    double area (double a,double b,int n) ;
    int main(void)
    {
    int n ;
    scanf("%d",&n) ;
    printf ("the area is %7.4f\n", area (0.0 , 3.0 , n)) ;
    return 0 ;
    }
    double f(double x)
    {
    return ((3*x*x)+(2*x)+5) ;
    }
    double area (double a,double b,int n)
    {
    double width = (b-a)/n ;
    double sum =(f(a) + f(b)) / 3.0 ;
    double xvalue ;
    for(xvalue = a+width ; xvalue < b;xvalue+=width )
    sum+=f(xvalue) ;
    return ( sum* width ) ;
    }
  • abbd1990
    abbd1990
    Are there any help or not ??
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    I guess most of our computer guys are a bit busy. Wait for some time, someone would definitely answer.
  • abbd1990
    abbd1990
    thank you my dear
    i appreciate your helpness
    i am still waiting >>
  • Yamini L
    Yamini L
    hey abbd1990,

do post your code for first program even if you dont get the output,so that we can easily make out where the bug is..
  • pradeep_agrawal
    pradeep_agrawal
    abbd1990, post the code of your other problems (even if they are non-working). That will help us in identifying where you are stuck.

-Pradeed

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Fellas, I stumbled upon webarchive page and got nostalgic. So those who are curious to know how CE looked in past head over to following links: 1. In Feb 2006...
The California Israel Chamber of Commerce is hosting 10 Israeli start-ups in Silicon Valley for its annual Israel Web Tour from April 20-23, 2009. We have been debating whether Israel...
This episode of Laptop Hunters has been brought to you by Microsoft and Sony VAIO. Spoiler: the actors don't buy a Mac, instead wander aimlessly around the dozens of PC...
My directory structure is: C: MyProjects😔this is folder . EVERYTHING followed by ":" is folder) beerV1: src,classes (sub-folders) ................................................................ src folder contains: src: com: example: web,model (sub-folders) web folder contains:...
Ah! debate since ages is taking reality form. here comes the fact. An BOT of University of Aberystwyth named ADAM can think and make descisions and the stunner part here...