help regarding website building project

hey guys please help regarding my website project
please guide me about database connectivityπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜πŸ˜

Replies

• Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    Ameya,

What is your webserver and what is your database server?

eg. Apache - MySQL ... or LAMP could be it. Or you could be having IIS and SQL Server or MS Access.
  • niraj.kumar
    niraj.kumar
    PLEASE MENTION WAT ARE YOU I MEAN PHP , MYSQL ....???
    What error message r u getting ??
    Then only we can help you.
  • gauravtiwari89
    gauravtiwari89
    Can you please elaborate,
    what is the language u are using, database ??
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I believe the world class PHP-mySQL should be the choice. For rapid developments use the Ruby-mySQL combination.

Plenty of help is available for PHP/Ruby and DB connections, online.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    *cough*TurboGears*cough* πŸ˜‰

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi

hi,this is sreedu.joined today.hoping to make friends 😁.first time joining a forum of this kind
Hi Friend (TheBugInYou), I am 3rd year Mechanical Engg Student .Now I am looking for a project which is more advanced. can any one of me can send me some...
Article link on front page: Know your CEan - Sauravgoswami! **************************************** CEans, He is an applications engineer by profession & an aspiring entrepreneur. He dreams of running a multi-millionaire company...
Hi guys, The name itself implies that, the Mobile battery gets charged without the Charger chord. Using Magnetron, we can convert Electrical energy to Microwave energy, this energy is transmitted...

hi

i dint know about this site ,infact i came across it when i'd searched for a seminar topic..thats about 5 minutes ago..anyway im glad to tell you that this site...