Help regarding Project in voice based email

I want to create project in voice based email. In this project we access and control all email functions through voice only like compose,delete , move etc. This will help blind people also. But I dont know from where I should Start?

Also I don't get any reference material related to this topic on net. So please provide me any reference material for this topic ?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    For the project you will have to develop an audio-interface to accept command. There's lot of information available on the Internet about the natural voice synthesis. Go through it and you will get all the information you need. If you have more questions, feel free to post them in this thread 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I always wonder how to solve the compatibility issues with Mac. You know, some programs or applications are not compatible for Mac. I haven't faced this problem, but most of...
hello......i am new to this community........i have been appointed to do a project or you can say a design of a new product that is not yet available in the...
how to use java mail api to send emails using a proxy server and what is required to configure in proxy server.
Can there be multiple jvm in a single machine?? if yes then how would an application behave under more than one jvm??
Any other events you think should be included? Sound out in the comments!