Help Needed For Project: Solar Stirling Engine

hi everyone.. i am a 2nd yr. engg. student. i am making a solar stirling engine for my college project. actually i want to run a fan using solar powered stirling engine. i hav already made the stirling engine .the only problem that i am now facing is to concentrate the solar heat. i am thinking about using parabolic mirror to concentrate solar heat but since it concentrates along a focal line so i am unable to think how to use it. i also dont want to use any fluid as heat collector like water. can i heat a metal rod using a parabolic mirror and clamp it to the hot side of the engine .

Replies

• avenir.jim
    avenir.jim
    your using parabolic mirror to concentrate the solar heat. so it concentrates along a focal line. some times you can heat a metal rod using a parabolic mirror and clamp. for more information visit the site MPOPLAY : Agen Judi Mpo Slot Terbaru Untuk Warga Indonesia 2022
  • antuntun
    antuntun
    hi, #-Link-Snipped-#, I am also a student and am working on a similar project (solar stirling) so I would like to know if You had found out the answer to your question regarding calculations or anything of practical importance as it would be very helpfull...Thank You

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, Mr. Burt Rutan – the legendary designer of Virgin Galactic’s SpaceShipTwo, SpaceShipOne, Voyager and many more crafts has agreed to answer your questions on CrazyEngineers! It all started with...
CEans, Mr. Burt Rutan – the legendary designer of Virgin Galactic’s SpaceShipTwo, SpaceShipOne, Voyager and many more crafts has agreed to answer your questions on CrazyEngineers! It all started with...
Hello frnds i own sahara le1n series laptop.(not sure of model no. but might be NB5610-L1) my system turns off after few minutes after starting it. there is no overheating....
Name:Sanket U. Parlikar Engineering Trade:Computer Science Location:Mumbai Occupation: Student Work Experience😲nly home and lab xperience Hobbies & Interests: Seekin knowledge in systemsss Aim in life: PRO (Computer Science individual) White...
hey guys, my first thread on this website! i want to know what is the basic difference between a petrol catalytic converter and a diesel one?? its kinda urgent so...