View Feed
group-icon
Coffee Room
Discuss anything here - everything that you wish to discuss with fellow engineers.
12796 Members
Join this group to post and comment.
SAI008
SAI008 • Dec 4, 2007

Help Needed about basics of Microcontroller

HELLO IAM NEW TO CE
I WANT SOME E BOOKS OF FUNDAMENTALS OF MICROCONTROLLERS. I HAVE SEEN HOW CE MEMBERS HELP THE STUDENTS .GUYS PLEASE HELP I HAVE ONLY A LITTLE KNOWLEDGE ABOUT MICROCONTROLLERS. I DONT HOW TO START ,
WAITING FOR UR VALUABLE GUIDANCE

THANK U
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Dec 4, 2007
Re: Help Needed

SAI008
HELLO IAM NEW TO CE
I WANT SOME E BOOKS OF FUNDAMENTALS OF MICROCONTROLLERS. I HAVE SEEN HOW CE MEMBERS HELP THE STUDENTS .GUYS PLEASE HELP I HAVE ONLY A LITTLE KNOWLEDGE ABOUT MICROCONTROLLERS. I DONT HOW TO START ,
WAITING FOR UR VALUABLE GUIDANCE

THANK U
Hi SAI,

Welcome to CE. Microcontrollers is a vast topic. Unless you have any specific questions about microcontrollers, it would be bit difficult for others to help you.

Also, please do not use all caps in your post.

-The Big K-
SAI008
SAI008 • Dec 4, 2007
Help Needed

HELLO TO ALL MEMBERS OF CE,
I AM NEW TO THIS SITE ,
I NEED SOME INFORMATION ABOUT MICROCONTROLLERS AND PROJECTS USING IT .
I HAVE SOME E-BOOKS BUT I DONT KNOW THE EXTENT TO LEARN TO DO A PROJECT(FOR ROBO RALLY ,SUMO etc)BASICALLY TO PROGRAMMME MICROCONTROLLER USING "C"
SO I REQUEST U TO HELP ME WITH YOUR VALUABLE GUIDANCE

SAI
umakaviya
umakaviya • Feb 2, 2008
Hi,
One very good book on microcontrollers is that written by Mazidi.It will give you all that is required for doing a project in U.G level.
T-catTomorrow
T-catTomorrow • Jul 10, 2008
If you're looking for some basic information on working with microcontrollers including introduction, history, vendor listing, and tips on selecting one, check out this free online tutorial found on TechOnline.

TechOnline | Fundamentals of Microcontrollers
Re: Help Needed

SAI008
HELLO TO ALL MEMBERS OF CE,
I AM NEW TO THIS SITE ,
I NEED SOME INFORMATION ABOUT MICROCONTROLLERS AND PROJECTS USING IT .
I HAVE SOME E-BOOKS BUT I DONT KNOW THE EXTENT TO LEARN TO DO A PROJECT(FOR ROBO RALLY ,SUMO etc)BASICALLY TO PROGRAMMME MICROCONTROLLER USING "C"
SO I REQUEST U TO HELP ME WITH YOUR VALUABLE GUIDANCE

SAI
SAI - Please do not use all caps in your Posts.

-Crazy

Share this content on your social channels -