help me with my thesis.

I'm an electronics engineering students. seeking for possible thesis projects to be proposed for me to graduate.. please help me guide. thank you and GODBLESS

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CrazyEngineers. Perhaps you could tell us a little more information about what exactly you're looking for? Have you thought of any projects already? If yes, share them with us so that we can tell you better ideas.
  • louise ann baldezamo
    louise ann baldezamo
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CrazyEngineers. Perhaps you could tell us a little more information about what exactly you're looking for? Have you thought of any projects already? If yes, share them with us so that we can tell you better ideas.
    Im in my last year of school. looking for some advice in thesis making. specifically in electronics engineering

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

An interesting article on anatomical opposite terms. A wrong understanding can have major consequences for biomedical design. The Difference between Medial and Lateral, Proximal and Distal, and Superior and Inferior...
I am a fresher and want to know what would be the role of a mechanical fresher in the filed of pharma
hai...iam new to CRAZYENGINEERS... i applied for ISRO examination...let me know by any one of u to how to prepare for this examination...iam having less time...
An international project involving 35 nations, the world's largest tokamak, a nuclear reactor called ITER (short for International Thermonuclear Experimental Reactor) is under construction in France for the past decade....
Hi all, Brand new to the forum, lovely to meet you all. I am currently undertaking a project to build a large round table composed of a series of concentric...