Help me understand CTC breakup procedure

Hello guys, I am a fresher and have hardly any idea about CTC breakup terms. Can someone explain it to me in Layman's terms.
Take this one for an example.
The pay-scale for B.E. selected candidates shall be Rs.16,400 - 40,500 with- 3% annual increment. Besides the above pay scale IDA of 100.3% of basic shall be payable alongwith 45% of Allowances (on basic) & H.R.A. as per rules

Replies

• rahul69
    rahul69
    Tushar92
    Hello guys, I am a fresher and have hardly any idea about CTC breakup terms. Can someone explain it to me in Layman's terms.
    Take this one for an example.
    The pay-scale for B.E. selected candidates shall be Rs.16,400 - 40,500 with- 3% annual increment. Besides the above pay scale IDA of 100.3% of basic shall be payable alongwith 45% of Allowances (on basic) & H.R.A. as per rules
    The breakup of CTC varies from company to company, depending upon the different allowances and performance pay etc.
    In the example u took,I think the basic pay is 16,400. 3% annual increment implies, after 1 year you will get increment of Rs 492(3% of basic) so your basic pay will become 16892, some allowances depends on basic so those will increase, with the increase in basic pay
    I am having only a basic Idea, which I have described above, would love to see any expert describe it in detail.
    Hope it helps 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello sir.. im a computer science student....can u give me some project ideas in Internet of Things..which will be useful to a society
Indian smartphone manufacturer Xolo has launched yet another flagship device called Xolo Cube 5.0 on Friday, just a month after the launch of the limited Liverpool FC edition Xolo One...
Micromax has announced 'Canvas Tabby' - a tablet specially for your kids. Priced at Rs. 6499, the tablet will be made available exclusively on Flipkart for a period of three...
Is there any programming language required in system and network administration?
A lot of students seem to be complaining that not many core domain companies in mechanical engineering visit for campus placements. I guess they restrict their visits only to top...