CrazyEngineers
  • 😕😕HI,
    I AM INSTALLED VISTA HOME PREMIUM BUILD 6000 ON MY HP 6720S LAPTOP.EVEN I AM ISTALLED FROM GENIUNE COPY IT SHOWS 30 DAYS TRAIL,I HAD A SOFTWARE TO STOP THAT TIMER COUNT DOWN BUT I AM NOT SATISFIED WITH THAT.I TRIED SO MANY KEYS,ERRORS CAME DURING ACTIVATION,PLEASE SHOW ME THE WAY FOR MY PROBLEM..........................,
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorDec 14, 2007

Re: Help Me Please My Vista Showing 30 Days Trail....,

YUGA
    😕😕HI,
    I AM INSTALLED VISTA HOME PREMIUM BUILD 6000 ON MY HP 6720S LAPTOP.EVEN I AM ISTALLED FROM GENIUNE COPY IT SHOWS 30 DAYS TRAIL,I HAD A SOFTWARE TO STOP THAT TIMER COUNT DOWN BUT I AM NOT SATISFIED WITH THAT.I TRIED SO MANY KEYS,ERRORS CAME DURING ACTIVATION,PLEASE SHOW ME THE WAY FOR MY PROBLEM..........................,
    Couple of things -

1. Do you have an original copy of Windows Vista Home Premium? If not, we can't support you. There cannot be multiple keys for a copy and the product key is provided along with the product.

2. please avoid 'ALL CAPS' in your posts.

3. Moving the thread to CE - IT Help section.

-The Big K-
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register