Help me learn about Crazy Engineers

hi for all
this is afirst time to visit the crazy eng. because im a new member so i want to more frind to learn all the information about the crazy eng.
thank you

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hello & welcome to CE.

Please browse our New Members' section [Link: #-Link-Snipped-# ] for your questions. If you have any specific questions about CrazyEngineers, please ask them in this discussion thread.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, Following are the winners of CE Write To Win Contest 😁 CEan - Frodo.Rok πŸ˜β€‹Article: Production of Green (Pollution Free) Energy 😁 CEan - Prakash.Athani πŸ˜β€‹Article: Civilization Frontiers Both...
Write to Win Contest Winners 😁 CEan - Frodo.Rok 😁 Article: Production of Green (Pollution Free) Energy 😁 CEan - Prakash.Athani 😁 Article: Civilization Frontiers ​ ​
Hello , πŸ˜€ I am student Saudi .. I hope welcomes that my presence among you .. I liked the forum and I hope that I communicate with all members...
hey i am an electronic engineer and I am planning to make an electronic stethoscope with some modifications for my mini project in 6th sem......i need some help .............πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...................the modifications...
hi its Sarita from hyd currently pursuing 1st year elctronics n communication engineering. what brought me here?....well i had a problem in computers lab last session...so i was googling to...