Help me in my leaky cables please..

what are the things that i need to consider in implementing leaky cables in In-Building Solution?

In the design I will not be utilizing antenna since I will replace it with leaky cables.
It is also important that I will be able to provide good reception for mobile phones even inside the moving elevator.

Help me please. Thanks..

Replies

• d_vipul
    d_vipul
    you can use TONGMETER you will get the idea regarding the area where the leackage is?????
    For more details contact me here:< Admin: all queries must be answered through CE Forums for the benefit of larger audience >#-Link-Snipped-#
  • d_vipul
    d_vipul
    sorry wrong ans to your question by me...........if you can delate it plz go for that........just delete it...............SORRY................

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello friends, I try to write a program for stop watch with the help of applet(not swing) and thread. I completed to make the thread for this check out this...
For which of the following pairs of integers is the least common multiple of the integers minus their greatest common divisor the greatest? A) 3.12 B) 5.6 C) 10.20 D)...
Smith and Jones each had a salary of X dollars a year. Smith's salary was first reduced Y% (0
Hello friends, I have a project to make a music player using java. I completed my half of job.That is i just created a simple music player. Well i started...
Here's a funny video by An Engineering Mind: - [video=youtube;h0ZgED70FMg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0ZgED70FMg[/video] What do you think?