Help In Voip Programming ....

It's my final year project and just finished a simple server / client program that sends messages and receive them ,,,, Now the Dr. said that the next time he wants us to send voice and i don't know how to start .
I googled and knew that the voice needs to be converted from analog to digital signal but how can i write this code in C++ ?? thank you for any help 😀)

Replies

• K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    You really need to clarify your question ..... can you give a brief description of your project... voice convertion involves micro controller and all
  • Ahmed Fouad
    Ahmed Fouad
    Thank u for reply, I made server client program from 21 days to learn C++ book
    Now i want to send voice ??!!
    Still need description ?
  • lovejeet
    lovejeet
    i have a doubt. how to implement voip on websites??
  • Reya
    Reya
    Did you try sphnix or Turbopower Async Professional?

which algorithm are you going to use?

Are you going to convert the speech to text alone?

This may hep you!

Speech Recognition Grammar Specification Version 1.0
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    lovejeet
    i have a doubt. how to implement voip on websites??
    You need an application, which interacts with your hardware to make it. Best would be Flash, which has access to the microphone and hardware acceleration and all is possible... 😀
  • Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    If you search VOIP souce code site:crazyengineers.com you will find the source code is already shared by my in this site.........

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Microsoft has just released the Sky Drive app for Apple iOS and Windows phone platforms. The cloud storage service from Microsoft will now be accessbile through your iPhone. Surprisingly, the...
Nokia entered the Dual SIM phone market with its X1-01 and C2-03 models several months ago. Mobile phones with two GSM or GSM+CDMA sims have been quite popular among consumers....
Kaspersky anti virus has pulled in ace Indian cricketer Sachin Tendulkar to promote the antivirus software brand Kaspersky. While I'm a big fan of Avast antivirus because it's free and...
Three gods A , B , and C are called, in some order, True, False, and Random. True always speaks truly, False always speaks falsely, but whether Random speaks truly...
The obvious answer that comes is for optimizing the algorithm. Complexity helps us determine how much time & space is utilized by the algorithm for execution. Can someone share how...