Help In PHP

HI all,

Am a New in this forum, Didn't get enough time to search all over this.. Is there any help in PHP..
Basically am a PHP programmer.. 😀

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Head over to -> PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor and you will get all the help you need.
  • chanchelkumar
    chanchelkumar
    Thanks dude!! That i know, i just ask is there any helping thread in this forum... 😔
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    There cannot be a generic thread for PHP help. If you have a technical query, describe it in detail in our Computer Science Engineering section. CEans expert in PHP will be willing to help you.
  • chanchelkumar
    chanchelkumar
    Thanks for the speedy response!! Sure, i will look in it.. 😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi! i want to convert bluetooth signal to WiFi signal or some other technology. Is it possible ? 😔 If it is possible means how can i done this ?...
CEans, In part I of article "How to create, run & manage" website, we discussed the basics of getting started. In part II, we'll have a look at how to...
Hi , I am new to this posting method.
Hi 😔 I want to create one linked list in kernel space and access in application space . this hole process done in windows platform by using visual studio. In...
AIRCOM solution deployed to standardise OSS tools across mobilkom austria group 18 February, 2009 – Mobile World Congress, Barcelona & Leatherhead, UK – AIRCOM International, the leading independent network planning...