Help In Designing Electronic Equipment (Mini Project)

hi every one.........i am thinking to design a electronic equipment..its like a gaurd..when some one punches in it the amount of force will be calculated respectively..then the punching force of the person will be determined..then whenever the punching force of the man exceeds that force..then he will get 1 point..the point will be displayed and at the next punch it will be increased to 2,3,4,5...........etc...we are going to do this as a mini project...plz help me

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    So have you thought anything about technology you'll use? And to display points? You can use pressure sensor to measure force and for display small LCD or seven segment is fine.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi CE'ans, I am fond of mechanical designing. I heard Hyper mesh is a very advanced meshing software at present. Can any one provide me the software downloading and tutorials...
I hope the Playstation addicts here on CE haven't missed this news. Sony has released an update to firmware and the firmware version 4.10 brings you the following new changes...
Hi folks, This is bluee here and I am from California, Well I am new here and I believe that we will have fun on this site and help to...
CEans residing in Bangalore can come together on 11th of Feb, 2012. at 6 pm in Forum Mall. Every CE member (and all you unregistered members) can come and meet...
Here's a simple mathemagic video that teaches you how to remember tables up to 9. I'm sure not many of you remember the tables anyway.