Help! Help!

I am 4th year engineering students, will graduate in 2006, had 3 month work experience in mining project.

Can you guys tell me how can i get a good job plz?

many thanksss!

Replies

• lingz
    lingz
    oh, I am in electrical power generation and distribution.
  • Jerry
    Jerry
    Lingz - I'd love to help you but I don't know where on earth you are right now. ๐Ÿ˜€

are you looking for job openings or you are looking for general tips? Let me know.

J ree
  • arvind
    arvind
    Post Edited.

Arvind, please refrain from advertising on CE forums.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    lingz - get yourself registered on job search companies. That's a sure shot way of getting called for interviews, provided your profile suits the job requirement.

Also, it would help if you could provide a little more information about your projects, previous work experience/training & the kind of job you are looking for.

-The Big K-
  • A SudhaKar
    A SudhaKar
    The best and the only way is just get registered yourself in all Job Engines

Sure Job will Search you.

Regards,
    A.Sk...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey All ๐Ÿ˜€ ! I'm glad to present you the 'Electrical & Electronics Forum' ๐Ÿ˜ . Feel free to post your queries, doubts related to Eletrical & Electronics engineering here....
CEans ๐Ÿ˜€ ! I'm glad to announce the new CS & I.T. forum on CE forums ๐Ÿ˜ . Now we have a place dedicated to all computer related discussions. Let...
Hi all CEans! ๐Ÿ˜€ The forums have been restructured! We are now back, up & running! Everything went smooth and this time I didn't meddle with the database ๐Ÿ˜ The...
I would like to know weather anyone has implemented I2C in software in smaller chips like Atmel AT89C51, which doesn't have the port. Could you share the details with hardware...
Hi friends, Am posting some useful Testing Questions and there Answers. It hardly takes few hours to learn about Testing . This will certainly help you in developing your skills...