Help!! Getting started with C

I want to get started with C, any recommendations people.

Replies

• Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    Re: Help!!

Welcome to the World of Engineers.!!
    Tell us what brought you to CE?

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Re: Help!!

Welcome to our CE family..

P.S
    There are some C slides in the Computer science engineering Section.., which gives you complete overview of C language. Try them once.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Look here: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Welcome to CE,
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE , Refer to Yahswanth Kanitker's Let us C .
  • gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    I recommend Yashavant Kanetkar's Let Us C. The book is written in very simple and lucid language. The Ouest Video lectures are also very good.
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    i also had a tough time with C. But one of my teacher told me to divide the program into small parts and then join them......you should divide your program into step and then one by one try to make it...

it will definately help you.. it helped me too ... it makes C easy..
  • gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    The C slides posted by sahiti_pallavi are very useful.
    Here is that thread: #-Link-Snipped-##-Link-Snipped-#
  • madhumurundi
    madhumurundi
    hi go through the following link #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Alrighty folks, Here's some tweaking you can use to get your 'fading' & 'buttonless' Google search engine- 1. Head over to Google.com [ make sure you are on Google dot...
I've been noticing the mushrooming of entrepreneurship cells [aka e-cells] at numerous engineering colleges. Surprisingly, these ecells are run by professors who aren't entrepreneurs themselves. I'm wondering how effective are...
I've a new view to look at the software piracy. While lot of software companies lose huge amounts of revenues through software piracy, there's another part to it. It results...
SolidWorks has organized "Solid Works World 2010" between January 31 – February 3, 2010 @ Anaheim, CA. More information on official website: SolidWorks World :: SolidWorks World
CEans, Lately I've been getting lots of queries about eligibility criteria for MS courses offered in various parts of the world. If you have more information, please post it in...