Help for sail previous year question papers

HELLO. I'am appearing for SAIL and EIL( engg india ltd ) 2011 exams. But I want to know the exam pattern and if anybody can help me in getting previous years question papers . Can anyone suggest any website consisting the question papers of PSU's like SAIL, EIL, etc.

thanks in advance.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

After the recent event: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...thquake-delhi-ncr-7th-sept-2011-11-30-pm.html An earthquake measuring 6.8 on the richter scale hit North India on Sunday and the epicentre was Sikkim. 😡 Mild tremors were felt in Delhi...
We currently have opportunities in the following areas across the UK. For more information see the HSE Engineering Jobs page. Electrical Engineer - Chemical Industries Division Process Integrity - Offshore...
We've been on a very exciting, busy and tiring schedule here in Israel. Today, we took a tour of the city of Jerusalem. A Historic city in Israel and important...
Intelligence, Quality and Usability of Embedded Systems and Telecommunication (I-QUEST'11) will be held from 28th to 29th September 2011 at Annai Mathammal Sheela Engineering College, Namakkal District, Tamil Nadu. Paper...
😭 anybody having e-books on Estimation and costing may kindly upload it here, pl....pl